Best PDF Converter
No downloads required
How To best PDF converter
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Best PDF Converter in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Best PDF Converter, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Best PDF Converter, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Best PDF Converter
Instructions and Help about best PDF converter
Hi and welcome everybody thank you for joining today I'm going to be talking about converting your Microsoft Word 2016 files into PDF files so let's go ahead and take a look at a situation where you would actually do this so as you can see on my screen I have a sample resume here and the resume is about two pages long and so if I'm going to send this resume out to an employer I want to make sure that I'm sending it out as a PDF file rather than a word file because remember not everybody has word some people have older versions of word that formatting might not look the same if you send it in a word file so it's very important to send it as a PDF because those visual elements will be preserved okay so let's go ahead and head it and learn how to convert the file into PDF so Microsoft Word has this built into the program all you have to do is go to the file tab which is in the top left as you can see my mouse is circling the file tab you click in the file tab and then you go down here to export which is this option right here you click export and then you click this box right here that says create PDF or XPS when you do this it's going to bring open publish as PDF or XPS dialog box you choose the destination I'm just going to choose this desktop right here you click publish and then it will save as a PDF and you'll see that the PDF will open up and you can take a look at how that looks notice that the PDF cannot be edited it's typically meant for viewing so if I view this on a smartphone or a tablet or a desktop or a laptop anything like that it's going to look pretty much the same so very very important that you send out your resume as a PDF rather than a Word document so I hope that you found this video helpful if you have any questions or video requests please put it into the comment section below thank you so much for watching and please make sure to LIKE and subscribe to the video and channel thank you so much.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.