How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a book into PDF Format?
This is interesting question. But maybe it needs some clarification. Are you writing that book in some software editor or just need to create a PDF file of some physical book? In the first case, the software should has a possibility to save it as PDF (even Microsoft Word can do that) In the second case, you have to scan the whole books page by page. Then merge the scanned pages to one PDF file. But be aware that the scanned pages will be saved as images. If you want to have it as searchable (reflowable) text, try to look for some OCR software. Also PDFix SDK has the ability to OCR scanned documents.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
For more information, please check the following links:.