How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF to a Word document for Mac?
I'd also recommend Acethinker PDF Converter which I have used for many years. It is an online tool that lets you convert PDF document right from the browser. You don't have to install any additional plug-ins or add-ons. If you are interested in it, here are the steps to convert PDF to Word with it. Step 1. Run your web browser and visit Acethinker PDF Converter, this app compatibles with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc. Step 2. Click 'Add Files' to locate and import the PDF file, you can also drag and drop your PDF file into the app.. Step 3. After you import the PDF file, Acethinker will automatically start the conversion, Step 4. The conversion will take a few minutes, once it's done, click the "Download" button to save the converted word file to computer, that's all.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Step 4. Now you can open your Word file. To add extra formatting and color to your converted Word file, you can use free downloadable PDF templates in the Ace thinker PDF Converter website, or download them as zip file for immediate use. If you want to add extra formatting to your PDF document, you can try Ace Writer Free (free download) which can be used to format PDF documents. I will talk about it further down.