How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a text into PDF?
Use OCR software or online services. Here are some of them. 1.Microsoft OneNote Microsoft OneNote has advanced OCR functionality which works on both pictures and handwritten notes. Drag a scan or a saved picture into OneNote. You can also use OneNote to clip part of the screen or an image into OneNote. Right click on the inserted picture and select Copy Text from Picture. The copied optically recognized text goes into the clipboard and you can now paste it back into OneNote or into any program like Word or Notepad. 2. Photo Scan-Windows 10 app The app is an OCR scanner and a QR code reader rolled into one. Point the app to an image or a file printout. You can also use your PC’s webcam to give it an image to look at. The recognized text is displayed in an adjacent window. ABBYY Cloud Reader. ABBYY Cloud Reader is a tool that recognizes a full printed or handwritten page. It can detect more than 200 languages. This tool helps you to transform PDF/image to searchable MS Word, Excel, PDF, etc. format. 3. OnlineOCR. It recognizes characters and text from PDF documents and images. It allows you to convert more than 15 images per hour into editable text formats. 4. NanoNets. online service that helps you to digitize documents and PDF using OCR. You can use it to convert more than 100 scanned documents at the same time into formats, like XML, PDF, and more. 5. Easy Screen OCR. it enables you to turn images into an editable text file format. It helps you to capture screenshots to extract text in an efficient way.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Step 4. Now the converter is ready to work. What are the features of PDF Converter OCR software? Convert PDFs to text or RFD in two clicks High reliability and performance are essential features Works offline and will not stop working even if computer's hard drive is dead Supports both landscape and portrait views of PDF. Fully automated, can convert many PDFs at the same time PDF Converter OCR works even without any software Easy to use and straightforward. Step 1: Drag & drop your text document into PDF Reader, and then click the Convert PDF button.