How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF to DjVu?
PDF, as such, does not have a “built in” OCR. The ability to OCR will be found in other software - such as Abbyy Fine Reader, which we use, daily. PDF is just a document format to hold the finished document in a way which will be read in the same way that it was saved. It used to be just for work going to the printers - so you knew that the final print would be the same as the proof. These days it has taken over from fax as probably being THE way to transmit printed and signed documents. See also Change Pdf To Editable (and others) of course However, it is now easy enough to find a programme which will allow you to edit a PDF so care must be taken to “lock” the file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.