How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF to PDF OCR?
To convert a scanned PDF into a searchable PDF, you will need to use OCR software. I use PDF Converter OCR. It’s Mac only. What I like best about the software is its powerful OCR feature and enough output formats. It’s easy to use even for beginners. Step 1. Download and PDF Converter OCR. Open it. Step 2. Drag one or more PDF files into the app. Step 3. Click the output format dropdown list and select the to PDF option. This option will convert a scanned PDF or image to searchable and selectable PDF. Step 4. Click the Convert button. Note. Make sure the OCR feature is turned on. (The OCR feature is enabled by default.)
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Now you only have to search for what you need. Now you will search the app and find out when the next new release is.