How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert WhatsApp messages into a PDF file?
Use the Opera browser to log in to your WhatsApp account on WhatsApp Web. Navigate to the desired chat, scroll down some to preload the chat items, use Opera’s Save Page as PDF command.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you are unable to load the chat item, please make sure that the browser is using the latest version of the Flash plugin. If Opera's Save Page As feature is disabled, just visit Â where all the instructions for setting up the Save Page As command are located. After you have configured the Save Page As function on your Opera browser, this article can be printed. You can also use it in order to configure the Download button. To configure the Download button, visit the Download page at the top of the page. To configure the Download button, visit the page at the top of the page. Click on the button, and then, on the next page, click on the next page, and then, finally, click on the next page, and click on the “Check For Updates” button. Before saving, please make sure that your Opera browser is set.