How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you convert a PDF to a layered PSD?
If the PDF was saved with editing capabilities, then yes, opening it up in Photoshop might do the trick, vector data will be turned into shape layers, or smart objects, depending on the state and how the original document was saved.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
The image might even look like something else, such as a transparent file in Photoshop (see image above, where the original white background is shown). 2. What About Saving PDFs with Notepad Text Editor? If the original PDF is saved in either a plain Word, Excel or PowerPoint text document, or a proprietary PDF file, or it was saved to a special format like the Mac's PDF Writer, then you will experience some different problems. A. In a normal Word document, the text will be automatically detected as text and turned into object layers by Photoshop's text tool. The best option is to switch to Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop Elements for exporting directly to PDF, or use Adobe Publisher or PSD to add vector objects to your PDF. B. In a PDF file saved in Photoshop (or a similar proprietary export format), not only will there be no text detected, but the original files.