How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How to convert from PDF to HTML using PHP?
Wkhtmltopdf and Headless Chrome are currently the best open source options. My service Api2Pdf is an API that is a wrapper for both of those libraries and runs on AWS Lambda. Running these libraries on AWS Lambda allows you to scale to millions of requests at extremely low cost with no rate limits and no file size limits.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
I use AWS Lambda as an auto-scaling (autoscaling.Io) system, and it works very well. For more details about my AWS Lambda service and other AWS services to manage your EC2 instance, check out Step 1: Configure AWS Lambda Sign up to Lambda through the AWS Console and create a new AWS lambda function, which I call MyPdfService. We need an API endpoint that accepts a POST with a file as payload — all of this functionality is coming from the aforementioned libraries we installed earlier. In this example, the Lambda function is called to download a PDF file. The file will start as a zip file from the AWS S3 bucket named pdftutorial.zip, and it will include all the documentation for downloading PDF files. Here is the code to implement this Lambda function. Please note that I have added a bit of code for security since we'll use the Amazon.